Sometimes IBA is seen as something complicated. But it’s not – the beauty of it is that its short, simple and effective. To the trained practitioner, brief advice is a simple conversation framed around some key parameters; don’t push someone, ask open questions, listen etc. To the unfamiliar, discussions around IBA often seem to over-complicate things. Below is something I’ve come up with to emphasise how simple IBA really is…
- Making Every Contact Count for alcohol… not always IBA
- NDSAG 2014 Conference Focuses on IBA and Alcohol Policy
- Should Drinkaware support IBA?
- Clarifying Brief Interventions: 2013 update – beware ‘IBA lite’?
- Can ‘nudge’ help IBA delivery?
- Selincro & IBA
- Are we using social media enough to enhance alcohol working?
- IBA – before addiction sets in…
Visit our discussion forum here. to share any comments, questions or ideas about IBA.
- RT @alcoholfree: Please can you RT our Pink Ribbon Foundation campaign to raise awareness of alcohol & breast cancer alcoholfree.co.uk/breastcancer 1 week ago
- Making Every Contact Count for alcohol… not always IBA wp.me/p23ybF-g4 1 month ago
- RT @alcoholpolicyuk: Jobs & events: IAS seeking Senior Research & Policy Officer bit.ly/MS0Ufb 1 month ago