Sometimes IBA is seen as something complicated. But it’s not – the beauty of it is that its short, simple and effective. To the trained practitioner, brief advice is a simple conversation framed around some key parameters; don’t push someone, ask open questions, listen etc. To the unfamiliar, discussions around IBA often seem to over-complicate things. Below is something I’ve come up with to emphasise how simple IBA really is…
- Alcohol IBA ‘training app’ released
- The alcohol calorie catastrophe
- Aim for an extra ‘alcohol free day’?
- Making Every Contact Count for alcohol… not always IBA
- NDSAG 2014 Conference Focuses on IBA and Alcohol Policy
- Should Drinkaware support IBA?
- Clarifying Brief Interventions: 2013 update – beware ‘IBA lite’?
- Can ‘nudge’ help IBA delivery?
Visit our discussion forum here. to share any comments, questions or ideas about IBA.
- RT @365daysofsober: @AlcoholAcademy please read RT my blog http:// anothersideofsam.wordpress.com #365daysofsober thanks 4 days ago
- Alcohol IBA ‘training app’@released wp.me/p23ybF-gE 3 weeks ago
- Latest London IBA Network Newsletter: Issue 6 #alcoholiba ow.ly/yg5mV 1 month ago